How do I synchronize an existing folder with an existing mesh folder with mesh mobile? RRS feed

• Question

• I hard-reset my phone (someone needs to kick the winmo team into making it harder for OEMs to load their phone roms down with worthless ____, btw).  So all my sync settings were reset of course.
    So I have a folder on my storage cards where my camera phone photos are kept.   I also have a folder on my mesh desktop where photos are kept.   I want to merge them. 
    Problem is, if I try to add an existing folder with my mobile, even if I change the name of the mesh folder on my mesh desktop, the mobile client makes a new folder with the same name as the local folder.  I guess it creates a folder by GUID without looking to see if one has a matching name first.
    If I try to sync a mesh folder with my mobile, it only puts it in a subfolder called "live folders" under the root of the storage card (and the folder is WAY too big to sync on the device).

Is there any way to get around this?  Or am I just stuck with "you only get to sync your mobile photos once!"
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:27 PM

Answers

• I'd post this question to the Live Mesh Mobile forum - I reckon you'll have better luck over there! Good Luck...
    • Marked as answer by jordanmills Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:30 PM
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:43 PM

All replies

• I'd post this question to the Live Mesh Mobile forum - I reckon you'll have better luck over there! Good Luck...
    • Marked as answer by jordanmills Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:30 PM
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:43 PM
  • Didn't even realize there was a forum for that.  Thanks.
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:30 PM