none
Include a Journal I managed in Microsoft Academic

Question

• I am Editor of  "Molekul" Journal (ISSN 2503-0310, site: www.jmolekul.com)

MOLEKUL is a peer-reviewed journal of chemistry published by the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia. Publishing frequency 2 issues per year, <g class="gr_ gr_93 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="93" id="93">on</g> May and November. This Journal encompasses all branches of chemistry and its sub-disciplines including Pharmaceutical, Biological activities of Synthetic Drugs, Environmental Chemistry, Biochemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, and Agricultural Chemistry.

The scope of this journal including :

• Theoretical chemistry and environmental chemistry study
    • Material synthesis for energy and environmental
    • Isolation, purification <g class="gr_ gr_95 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="95" id="95">and</g> modification of biomolecules, including their applications
    • Fabrication, development <g class="gr_ gr_96 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="96" id="96">and</g> validation of analytical methods

The journal currently indexed in: Google Scholar, DOAJ, CABI, Crossref.

I would like to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search Database

Best Regards,
    Amin Fatoni

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:06 AM