Who is Prashant Misra ? RRS feed

• Question

• Guys who is this Prashant Misra. I think we have never seen him in the forums.

3 Prashant Misra Prashant_Misra_e37d69

His rank at present is 3rd position. In the afternoon he was at rank 5. Yesterday he wasn't even in top 10 .

I think he is doing a lot of cheating.

Admins needs to check about it.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:46 AM

Answers

• ya ur right dear

but u r also cheater dear --------- he is doing now and ur exp holder

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:04 AM
  • @Jabed - Why dont you listen what i have told earlier. I cheated earlier. But right now the points that i have are all genuine. My points for the fake activities are lost. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?

Kis bhasha mein tujhe samjhaoon, abhi jitne bhi mere paas points hai, woh sab asli points hai. Mere fake activities ke sare points deduct kar liye gaye hai.

Even after deduction of the fake activity points, i am at rank one, just because i have scored 1000 for quiz and 1000 for forum activities every month.

Now if you dont understand what i have said, then i think someone else should teach you how to read and understand.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:59 AM

• Hi Friend ,
       Hey dont worry man .. his rank is now 48 .....

Thanks

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:05 PM
  • Sorry Mohan, Thats the wrong answer.

His rank is still at 3.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:06 PM
  • HOW DOES SUCH THINGS HAPPEN?? How can  a person suddenly jump to 3rd rank, when he's not seen in the top 10 or forums by anyone???
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:41 PM
  • What could be fake activities??
  • May be he cheated all night ? That could be why noone has observed it.

Or if you think it the other way, may be he is the IC winner ? If so then he might got a lot of points for it.

But if he is a IC winner, then he would surely be contributing enough in this forum, which he is not.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:49 PM
  •  Raghuram_Duraisamy_ed4912 wrote:
    What could be fake activities??

I dont want to disclose the fake activities, may be if everyone knows then the competition will become unhealthy.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:51 PM
  • Then Harshil, can u say about the fake activities after the end of competition...
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:06 PM
  • Harshil, i think you should openly disclose the fake activites. This way the admins will know (if they dont already). Otherwise, theres no point to this competition if people can cheat and win. And we who are all working hard and doing our best, might lose. Why? Because we didnt cheat.... Talk about unfair.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:17 PM
  • You might already be knowing about it.

I think ill give you a hint, infact its not fake activities, but its a misuse of some activities.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:20 PM
  • Hi Harshil,

Can i have your gtalk id or yahoo IM id?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:23 PM
  • Raghuram - I prefer not to post my Id on the forums.
    But if you dont mind, could you post yours.? I'll add you. You can find me on orkut also.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:43 PM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:
    Harshil, i think you should openly disclose the fake activites. This way the admins will know (if they dont already). Otherwise, theres no point to this competition if people can cheat and win. And we who are all working hard and doing our best, might lose. Why? Because we didnt cheat.... Talk about unfair.

We have already discussed about this in other forums. Also some of the participants have emailed the admins, no actions have been taken. I think the number of participants are growing rapidly in the last few weeks of the competition. If they know it openly, then they might misuse it, so the lesser people know about it its better.

I think after June-15th the admins will take care about these issues. So dont worry, the persons who have worked hard and not cheated will surely have something good for them at the end of the competition.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:48 PM
  • As long as the admins have been informed about these loopholes, i dont have a problem. Best of lcuk to all the hard working aspirants of this contest.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:47 PM
  • Do you guys keep a resular track at the ranks.. I had not visited the rank page from last 10 days.. dont worry so much about it... you will get what you deserve,,,,
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:11 PM
  • Yes varun, i see the rank page about 2-3 times a day. I just like to see myself on the top Smile

I dont mind if i get a lower rank , all i wish that i should get for what i really deserve, according to the commitment and work and contribution i have done in this contest.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:20 PM
  • @Harshil, now that Prashant has introduced himself. What do you think? I had a question or two myself, so i asked him in his thread. I hope this misunderstanding is cleared....
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:09 AM

All replies

• ya ur right dear

but u r also cheater dear --------- he is doing now and ur exp holder

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:04 AM
  • @Jabed - Why dont you listen what i have told earlier. I cheated earlier. But right now the points that i have are all genuine. My points for the fake activities are lost. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?

Kis bhasha mein tujhe samjhaoon, abhi jitne bhi mere paas points hai, woh sab asli points hai. Mere fake activities ke sare points deduct kar liye gaye hai.

Even after deduction of the fake activity points, i am at rank one, just because i have scored 1000 for quiz and 1000 for forum activities every month.

Now if you dont understand what i have said, then i think someone else should teach you how to read and understand.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:59 AM

• Hi Friend ,
       Hey dont worry man .. his rank is now 48 .....

Thanks

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:05 PM
  • Sorry Mohan, Thats the wrong answer.

His rank is still at 3.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:06 PM
  • HOW DOES SUCH THINGS HAPPEN?? How can  a person suddenly jump to 3rd rank, when he's not seen in the top 10 or forums by anyone???
  • What could be fake activities??
  • May be he cheated all night ? That could be why noone has observed it.

Or if you think it the other way, may be he is the IC winner ? If so then he might got a lot of points for it.

But if he is a IC winner, then he would surely be contributing enough in this forum, which he is not.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:49 PM
  •  Raghuram_Duraisamy_ed4912 wrote:
    What could be fake activities??

I dont want to disclose the fake activities, may be if everyone knows then the competition will become unhealthy.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:51 PM
  • Then Harshil, can u say about the fake activities after the end of competition...
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:06 PM
  • Harshil, i think you should openly disclose the fake activites. This way the admins will know (if they dont already). Otherwise, theres no point to this competition if people can cheat and win. And we who are all working hard and doing our best, might lose. Why? Because we didnt cheat.... Talk about unfair.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:17 PM
  • You might already be knowing about it.

I think ill give you a hint, infact its not fake activities, but its a misuse of some activities.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:20 PM
  • Hi Harshil,

Can i have your gtalk id or yahoo IM id?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:23 PM
  • Raghuram - I prefer not to post my Id on the forums.
    But if you dont mind, could you post yours.? I'll add you. You can find me on orkut also.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:43 PM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:
    Harshil, i think you should openly disclose the fake activites. This way the admins will know (if they dont already). Otherwise, theres no point to this competition if people can cheat and win. And we who are all working hard and doing our best, might lose. Why? Because we didnt cheat.... Talk about unfair.

We have already discussed about this in other forums. Also some of the participants have emailed the admins, no actions have been taken. I think the number of participants are growing rapidly in the last few weeks of the competition. If they know it openly, then they might misuse it, so the lesser people know about it its better.

I think after June-15th the admins will take care about these issues. So dont worry, the persons who have worked hard and not cheated will surely have something good for them at the end of the competition.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:48 PM
  • As long as the admins have been informed about these loopholes, i dont have a problem. Best of lcuk to all the hard working aspirants of this contest.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:47 PM
  • Do you guys keep a resular track at the ranks.. I had not visited the rank page from last 10 days.. dont worry so much about it... you will get what you deserve,,,,
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:11 PM
  • Yes varun, i see the rank page about 2-3 times a day. I just like to see myself on the top Smile

I dont mind if i get a lower rank , all i wish that i should get for what i really deserve, according to the commitment and work and contribution i have done in this contest.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:20 PM
  • @Harshil, now that Prashant has introduced himself. What do you think? I had a question or two myself, so i asked him in his thread. I hope this misunderstanding is cleared....
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:09 AM
  • Yes man, even after he have mentioned about his information, i still have a doubt. The MSAPP results aint out yet, but even if its out, he would get only max 5000 points (if he is the winner), even with 5000 points he cannot be at rank 3. May be he got full marks in the quiz for all months. If so then congratulations to him.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:33 AM
  • Yeah thats what i thought too. As i said earlier, lets hear his side of the story....
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:46 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, Prashant Misra must be a Student Rockstar later the latest Star in forums.

regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:13 PM
  • Yes i think he deserves to be in the top few people.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:17 PM