Microsoft student partner RRS feed

• Question

• hai frnds
          have anyone of u all recieved phone call frm microsoft for student partner?
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:41 PM

All replies

• No, i haven't recieved any calls from them. did u got it??? if so, plz discuess here...

Bye

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:31 PM
  • hey even i too didnot get.whts the actual procedure.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:13 AM
  • As a student partner with Microsoft you get interview opportunities at IDC, MSITI and SMSG. In addition, you could get invited for Microsoft premium developer forum, meeting leading industrialists and heads of Microsoft in India etc. You could also get invited to the global student partner summit !

Along with all this, you receive an official letter confirming that you are a student partner with Microsoft. MSDN Premium Subscription, Vista(Business Edition), Resource DVDs, Books, USB Sticks, an official Microsoft student partner id, visiting cards, student partner t-shirts, caps are some of the other things that could come to you as a result of being a student partner with Microsoft !

And if u won any awards from this, then You would need to produce original copy of documents that qualify you as a bonafide degree engineering /PG college student in India.

Bye

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:30 AM
  • Whats IDC?..is it International development center?....is it owned by microsoft?
    Monday, May 28, 2007 3:37 PM
  • yaar Anoop,

IDC means Indian Development center i.e . Microsoft Indian Development Center(MSIDC). it's located in hydrabad. all the student partner who got 10,000 points and within 500 ranking may get an oppurtunity to work in MSIDC.

Bye

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:10 AM
  • No friend I even not got any call from MIDC
    may i know at what criteria they will select the Microsoft Student Partner
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:27 AM
  • Raman,

you must earn min. of 10,000 points and within 500 ranking  in student rockstar within end of the contest, and if u do, u would be rewarded as a student rockstar and u could get oppurtunity to work with smartest people in Microsoft, and also, u could be considered as a Microsoft student partner of ur college. mainly, if u r rewarded as a student rockstar, You would need to produce original copy of documents that qualify you as a bonafide degree engineering college/MCA  student of India.

Bye

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:27 AM
  • Hey Sunil - Just getting 10K+ points and below 500 rank, does not make you a MSP. If you get 10K+ points and are  within 500 rank, then you will be eligible to give the MSP exam. Its nothing, but its a G.D. followed by an interview.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 4:57 PM
  • ooooooh thnx Harshil.. actually, i thought they would directly call who would be the winner over here.

Bye

Friday, June 1, 2007 6:44 PM
  • your welcome sunil Smile Dont mention it ...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 6:52 PM
  • Hi  frnds

I think the cutt off should be reduced.it should be based on ranks .

Thank you.
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 11:33 AM
  • the admins are not going to change the limits

Saturday, June 2, 2007 12:50 PM
  • KKK after updating  points,did anyone crossed 10k mark until now/
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:27 PM
  • Thank you very much..
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 2:26 PM
  • Please see the FAQs in your Student RockStar account.

The top 500 students scoring atleast 10,000 points in the Student RockStar are eligible to become a Microsoft Student Partner.
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 5:12 PM
  • Atleast 20 students have crossed the 10k limit..
    Monday, June 4, 2007 10:22 PM
  • I think about 20 have crossed the 10K limit.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 5:39 AM
  • Its gr8.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 7:39 AM
  • Thanx alots Sunil for the information
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 6:03 AM
  • No
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:44 AM