Need help RRS feed

• Question

• I was a studentrockstar participent but I mistknly deleted my account but after that i reopen my account but fail to login. I want to know then what will happen with my points?
    Monday, July 2, 2007 6:22 AM

Answers

• I think that he might have deleted his .net id or it must have blocked out or something....
    now his account at rockstar stays but we used to log in using that .net id which is no longer active....
    So he cannot log in the site anymore or do anything, but his rank and account at rockstar will stay, that is what i think.. so he should be getting the expression CDS soon...
    Saturday, July 7, 2007 10:32 AM

All replies

• How did u delete your account???
    Monday, July 2, 2007 11:28 PM
  • I too wanted to know the same.....
    Wednesday, July 4, 2007 12:22 PM
  • How did you deleted your account...Let us know
    Wednesday, July 4, 2007 2:39 PM
  • Hey man, i think there is no option to delete your rockstar account.
    Wednesday, July 4, 2007 3:23 PM
  • Yes but I mistakenly deleted my .Net account.But my rank is now 114 but till i donot receive any mail or anything.But i did everything honestly.I think my luck was bad.Please help me I realy need help.
    Friday, July 6, 2007 2:14 PM
  • Unfortunatly this was tuff but not impossible and i am a victim of this bug(may not be)
    Friday, July 6, 2007 2:30 PM
  • hey can you tell us how did you delete your account ? i mean what did you do that lead to the deletion of your account ?
    Saturday, July 7, 2007 4:40 AM
  • Technically i dont think deletion of an account is possible. Maybe there is some problem with the login credentials.

Anyway, i too would like to know, how you manged to delete an account?

Saturday, July 7, 2007 8:51 AM
  • I think that he might have deleted his .net id or it must have blocked out or something....
    now his account at rockstar stays but we used to log in using that .net id which is no longer active....
    So he cannot log in the site anymore or do anything, but his rank and account at rockstar will stay, that is what i think.. so he should be getting the expression CDS soon...
    Saturday, July 7, 2007 10:32 AM
  • Thank you a lot ...Yes actualy this happen with me.But till I donot get nothing not a single mail or anything.
    Monday, July 9, 2007 7:09 AM
  • Dont worry about that.. only top 60-70 got the mail and that too for the documents only...

after the result is declared, no one got any mail...
    Monday, July 9, 2007 9:26 AM
  • So is this problem solved !!!
    Monday, July 9, 2007 4:10 PM