Only the main page indexed RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,
    Could you please check my site www.marketresearchagencies.eu, only the main page is indexed (I have a sitemap of more than 170 links). 2 week ago seemed that Live started to crawl my site properly, there were 6-7 indexed, but then it stopped and by now they disappeared, there is only one remained. According to the webmaster tolls my site is not blocked.

Thanks for your help,
    Geza
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:11 AM

Answers

•  

A couple things I noticed:

1. You are ranking extremely low. This is mostly due to the lack of quality, relevant backlinks. Most of yours are from exchanges and directories, which although aren't hurting you right now, they aren't helping you that much either.

2. Your site looks professional, but when I look at the source code for the page, I have to go three levels deep before I get more than one line of content that isn't broken up by a lot of code. You may want to review that. Remember that every page you want indexed needs to have good content. 

Brett

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:42 PM

All replies

•  

A couple things I noticed:

1. You are ranking extremely low. This is mostly due to the lack of quality, relevant backlinks. Most of yours are from exchanges and directories, which although aren't hurting you right now, they aren't helping you that much either.

2. Your site looks professional, but when I look at the source code for the page, I have to go three levels deep before I get more than one line of content that isn't broken up by a lot of code. You may want to review that. Remember that every page you want indexed needs to have good content. 

Brett

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:42 PM
  • Brett,

My Site ChainsAndNecklaces.com has the proper coding, content, etc. I am indexed on google. I have the urrlist.txt and sitemap.xml on my server. Its a "real" site with real products. MSN Live has indexed the index page but hasnt done anything else... I have the site listed in my webmaster tools... and have a 5 star domain and site rating from msn... but no other pages are linked. I just pinged your server to tell you guys I have an updated sitemap - any other ideas?

Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:18 AM