Unable to get CRM 2013 and SharePoint 2013 to connect, both are On Premises RRS feed

• Question

• I hoped someone might be able to see what I'm doing wrong.  I have CRM 2013 SP1 RU1 and SharePoint 2013, both installed locally, and I'm trying to setup Document Management from CRM to SharePoint for various entities.  I'm able to browse my SharePoint instance from the CRM server without issue, and my CRM admin user is setup in SharePoint as an Administrator.  I downloaded the List Component from the CRM link (CRM2013-SharePointList2010-ENU-amd64) and in SharePoint 2013 it shows crmlistcomponent is installed and Activated.  I also went into PowerShell and ran the ALlowHtcExtn.ps1 then ran an iisreset.  All ran without issue.

Now in CRM when I attempt to add the server it's showing the URL is valid but the LIst Component is not installed.  What am I missing?  Also if I go into SharePoint Sites it lists the SharePoint site, but the Additional Information is "URL does not exist". I can browse the URL on the server as the CRM user, so I know it exists.  Also I've verified the Firewall is disabled on both the CRM and SharePoint servers.

Thanks

• Edited by Sam Alex Monday, June 15, 2015 12:56 PM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 12:41 PM