Flash the WM 6.1 into the HTC pro 7 to enhance the applications of TO DO list´s (what the WM 6.5 can´t do) RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir

Would it be possible to flash a WM version 6.1 tu a HTC pro 7  who come with a WM version 7 as to handle easier, changing date´s and subjects' by a simple double click on the windows that appears on the screen   - at the moment I have given the time -  and edit the task, instead of snoozing every several minutes or dismissing it or searching at the to do list´s to change it,  because in the version 6.5 (of my other HTC - HD2) by clicking the windows, the application changes strangely to an new appointment.

As a Ceo of several companies, my multitasking activity needs to work with more the 80 categories and more than 250 task´s on the go between different located offices and buildings. I need a small pocket mobile not a tablet in my hands. I want to buy a HTC pro 7 because to speed capacity in general and specifically   when I handle hand´s free phoning at the car when the mobile needs more memory capacity for the bluetooth functions. If that would diminish other functions like internet or others, that would be no problem for me.

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:41 AM (From:.NET Compact Framework)
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:44 PM

Answers

• You're in a wrong form, this one is for application development related questions.

You might want to try HTC forums and/or call HTC support. In any case AFAIK that is not possible.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:09 AM

All replies

• You're in a wrong form, this one is for application development related questions.

You might want to try HTC forums and/or call HTC support. In any case AFAIK that is not possible.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:09 AM
  • Hello,

I agree with Ilya, I will move this one to off-topic.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best regards,

Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:40 AM