Which thread had the most replies?? RRS feed

• Question

• Now that the contest is drawing to a close, we shall see which thread had the most number of replies.. Threads which are continued (part-1, part-2 ,etc. ) need to be considered as a single thread..

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:16 AM

All replies

• The threads, 'Guys chat here', 'Attendance Please', ' API Programming and functions', 'Brain Teaser', 'Sunday Quiz' are among the biggest.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 8:18 AM
  • Yes man, Attendance Please, and Aptitude are also one of the biggest Smile
    Monday, June 11, 2007 8:36 AM
  • TOP 10 threads based on replies as of 11/06/2007 13:18 IST

Aptitude - 209 Replies  
    Guys Chat Here - 139
    XBOX - 128
    Vocabulary Part-II - 112
    Puzzles - 81
    Brain Teasers - 80
    Guys Chat here - Part-II - 72
    Vocabulary Power - 72
    Intel V/S AMD - 65
    Which ISP you got ? - 64

These are the stats of only the General Discussions Board/Section of this thread, and not the whole of Samvaad.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 8:54 AM
  • hey Harshil, where did you got the list.. I think its because u had taken part on all the threads, you know how many replies are there

Well, I think that more than replies, there are many threads which had many valuable data even in few posts...

But Harshil has already given the final list, leaving no scope for anyone else
    Monday, June 11, 2007 2:24 PM
  • Have you seen my thread "Yet another Bug : The sorting Problem" I have shown there how to search for threads. In there you can search for the threads in the order of RATINGS, author name, replies, views, etc etc Stick out tongue

And thats from where i got the list Stick out tongue hehe

And sorry for not leaving any scope for others. BUt i think there is scope left for other boards as wel like IC, MSAPP, Rockstar, etc etc Stick out tongue
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:13 PM