AX 2009 Installation & Configuration Training RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know of anyone offering classroom training on AX 2009?

Why doesn't Microsoft invest their billions into opening some world class training facilities?
    Friday, October 23, 2009 12:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• Where are you located?

Check this out http://www.netcominfo.com/packages/80009/Microsoft-Dynamics-AX-2009-Installation-and-Configuration-Accelerated-Version-training.html

NetCom Information Technology is offering classroom training for this at New York City and Las Vegas.

Hope this is helpful.
    Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by JeffClarke Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:06 PM
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:28 AM
  • Thanks Rubel, I'm located in Orlando.

I saw the classroom training from NetCom, they look like the only one offering such that I could find, there is another school here in Orlando, that offers only GP and CRM classes.

In my experience in the mfg world, when a company has a new product or service, they usually offer direct training at their HQ or equivalent training facility, I would strongly recommend to Microsoft, that if they want us Partners to be able to offer their high-end products to our clients and be able to compete with the likes of SAP, etc....and as we see, third-party training is nil, they need to pick up the ball and give us the training we need to make a win-win scenario for everyone....it just makes good business sense.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:06 PM
  • Hi Jeff,

I completely agree with you and understand your concern. Microsoft does offer training for their partners but mostly online. Microsoft relies on their Learning Solution partners to do the classroom training. There is lot of activities happening for product like Windows 7, Exchange 2010 or SharePoint 2010 but unfortunately not much classroom training available for Dynamics products. I hope as Microsoft gains market share for dynamics products, we will see lot more classroom training for new line of Dynamics products.  

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:54 PM
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:54 PM