Customization of site in Dynamics CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, every one.

I am testing CRM2011, and I have found that for site entity, I cannot add any new forms or fields because it is managed.

I want to know if there is any other workaround?

Or the only way is to add a new Web page?

希意禧(上海)系统有限公司 CRM销售顾问 guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn 我们为在中日企提供专业的ERP和CRM解决方案,有兴趣请电邮查询。 シーイーシー(上海) CRM営業コンサルタント guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn弊社は在中日系企業に専門的なERPやCRMソリューションをご提供します。お気軽にメールください。
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 3:45 AM

Answers

• If you go to the Site Entity and open the Managed Properties you will see that you are not allowed to add forms/charts/views to the site entity. This is by design in CRM2011 and there are not supported ways to bypass the managed properties.

Gonzalo | gonzaloruizcrm.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by Leo_GUO Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:39 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:11 PM

All replies

• If you go to the Site Entity and open the Managed Properties you will see that you are not allowed to add forms/charts/views to the site entity. This is by design in CRM2011 and there are not supported ways to bypass the managed properties.

Gonzalo | gonzaloruizcrm.blogspot.com

• Marked as answer by Leo_GUO Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:39 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:11 PM
  • I see. Thank you for your reply.

So, I guess that means I will have to add a new entity related to Site and put information there.

希意禧(上海)系统有限公司 CRM销售顾问 guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn 我们为在中日企提供专业的ERP和CRM解决方案,有兴趣请电邮查询。 シーイーシー(上海) CRM営業コンサルタント guochuangang@cec-ltd.cn弊社は在中日系企業に専門的なERPやCRMソリューションをご提供します。お気軽にメールください。
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 1:39 AM