Upgrade to CRM2011 returns "The E-mail Router Configuration Manager was unable to retrieve user and queue information from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server." RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am just on the final steps of configuring a CRM2011 deployment. I imported an organisation database from CRM4 and everything seems to be working as expected (scripts, forms, etc).

Now I just need to configure the Email Router settings. I basically mirrored the configuration information from the CRM4 Email Router.

• For incoming, we are using SMTP
    • For outgoing, it is Exchange 2010

It works fine on CRM4.

However when I try to load data in the E-mail router Configuration Manager for CRM 2011, I get the following error:

"The E-mail Router Configuration Manager was unable to retrieve user and queue information from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. [...]"

Error in CRM Router CM for DynCRM2011

If I try to load data in the E-Mail Router Configuration Manager for CRM 4, it works as expected.

I tried looking for a solution but I could only find a KB related to CRM4, and a post here (https://community.dynamics.com/product/crm/f/117/p/72328/132056.aspx) which worries me a bit... :)

Any ideas?

Regards,

P.

MCC, MCT, MCP, MCTS
    If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful". If I helped you with an answer to a question then please "Mark As Answer".

Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:18 AM

Answers