none
How can I post a thread to Windows server forum? RRS feed

• Question

• How can I post a thread to Windows server forum? I couldn't see the windows sever forums in the category .Please help.
    Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• How can I post a thread to Windows server forum? I couldn't see the windows sever forums in the category .Please help.

Expand the left panel and select View All. Then you will find Windows Serrver as a category. If you select a single forum, then that forum will be selected automatically when you post.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 4:20 PM
  • Is it Windows Server General forum you are looking for:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?forum=winservergen

when you click on that link, it will open the forum threads, and you should see where you can select any of the forums in the "Windows Server" category at the left. You can select the one(s) you want.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:09 PM
    Please see my reply from the Windows Server General forum thread for your same question.

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here, are my own.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Blog | Wiki

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:08 AM
  • I think I moved this one last Sunday from where is forum but apparently the OP did not notice the move.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:58 AM
  • I think I moved this one last Sunday from where is forum but apparently the OP did not notice the move.

Dave, you are correct.

I also overlooked that, I can see the flag on that thread.

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here, are my own.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Blog | Wiki

Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:03 AM
  • @BNRSUMESH, I believe your question has been answered but you can find additional information here:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18107.msdntechnet-forums-how-to-view-a-single-forum.aspx

Forums Program Manager

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24 PM
  • Hi I cannot see the category of windows server even if I add this to my forum .I can only see academic initiative,  Archioved forums..................and the last one is windows tools in the forum category drop down menu . Windows Server is not in the list even if I selected windows server on the left panel
    Friday, August 9, 2013 4:24 PM