When does the actual start date in appointments change RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a custom workflow that will change a date in a custom entity whenever the actual start date in an appointment changes. It is triggered when the appointment is created but not when the appointment is rescheduled.

When does the actual start date in an appointment get updated automatically or after create do you have to manually update it?

Thanks,

Gary

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:17 PM

Answers

• Hi Gary,

The actual start is default to the create date unless you specify a different value on the form. It will stay this date until the user manually changes it. The Actual End is defaulted to the date the activity is marked as completed.

The Scheduled Start/End dates are updated when an appointment is re-scheduled.

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Gary,

The actual start is default to the create date unless you specify a different value on the form. It will stay this date until the user manually changes it. The Actual End is defaulted to the date the activity is marked as completed.

The Scheduled Start/End dates are updated when an appointment is re-scheduled.

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Scott!
    Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:20 PM