Money Sunset Plus Sound not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am not able to get the sounds working on Money Sunset plus. I am running Windows 8.1. I have verified that the checkbox on my sound settings is checked (Program Settings -> Play Sounds). The sounds stopped working after I ran a system update. Has anyone else experienced this issue? How can I get the application sounds to work again?

Thanks

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 11:57 AM

All replies

• I am surprised you are actually using Money Plus Sunset. I have used Money 98 for many years. It ran with Win XP and it was brilliant. I have had to change to Money Plus Sunset with Windows 7. It's useless. The only report I can get is for a running 30 day period based on a today's date. I need a category report for a selected period - year-to-date or  full year. Surely it must be there somewhere. Tell me where please !!!
    Monday, April 14, 2014 10:30 PM
  • @DominicP - Thanks for the response, I will check the sound setings and possibly try re-installing if that doesn't work.

@pnaeroneer - I just started using Money Plus a few months ago (I too went from an earlier version of Money) but think Plus Sunset is better after I got used to it. I believe that you can change the report time-frame.

When viewing a report, try right-clicking on the date range or column and click "Customize". When the Customize Report windows pops up, click on "Date" tab and you should be able to change to your desired time frame range.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:49 AM