record not found error crm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a quote through workflow. When I try to activate/save the record it shows an error : 'Record is not present or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it.' I am the system administrator, cannot get why do I get this error.

Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:06 PM

Answers

• Thank you guys for your help..

I got the issue fixed..Actually there was a pricelist lookup which had a default value set that was not being identified by the CRM. ButI do not understandthis as the default pricelist was present in the organization. any idea on this??

Thanks,

swapnil

Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

could you elaborate a little more.. how do you open that record? Does it show up in the list of quotes, so you click there to open it, and, then, you can't save it after that?

Alex Shlega, GotchaHunter.Net

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:24 PM
  • Please collect the platform trace it gives the exact permission you are missing in doing this operation. If you want to isolate it quickly give yourself a system administrator security role and if this error goes this means your security role is missing some privilege that you can get if you turn on dev errors and click on download log in UI error that you get.

Arpita

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:52 AM
  • Thank you guys for your help..

I got the issue fixed..Actually there was a pricelist lookup which had a default value set that was not being identified by the CRM. ButI do not understandthis as the default pricelist was present in the organization. any idea on this??

Thanks,

swapnil

Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:28 AM