Redeployment error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just did a CRM 4.0 redeployment from one server to another. I'm trying to open the crm webclient but i get the following error: Error Description:

systemuser With Id = b9c96039-c1e9-dc11-96ff-000476f463c4 Does Not Exist

Error Details:

systemuser With Id = b9c96039-c1e9-dc11-96ff-000476f463c4 Does Not Exist

Full Stack:

[CrmObjectNotFoundException: systemuser With Id = b9c96039-c1e9-dc11-96ff-000476f463c4 Does Not Exist]
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context, Int32[] deletionCodes, Int32 languageCode)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.Retrieve(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, EntityExpression entityExpression, ExecutionContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserDataCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid key, ExecutionContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.ObjectModelCacheLoader`2.LoadCacheData(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetUserInfoInternal(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context, UserAuth& userInfo)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, Guid organizationId)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.CrmWindowsIdentity..ctor(WindowsIdentity innerIdentity, Boolean publishCrmUser, Guid organizationId)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.WindowsAuthenticationProvider.Authenticate(HttpApplication application)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationStep.Authenticate(HttpApplication application)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipeline.Authenticate(HttpApplication application)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Other Message:

Error Number:

0x80040217

Source File:

Not available

Line Number:

Not available

Any idea why this is happening?

Now i'm not able to access the crm web client on either servers (same error).

Any idea? It's urgent

Friday, October 24, 2008 2:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I solved the error by doing the redeployment again and mapping the users automatically, not manually.

Thanks for all your replies

Monday, October 27, 2008 2:39 PM

All replies

• How did you do the redeployment ? Did you use Import Organization and map the users ? Did the AD change ?

Friday, October 24, 2008 5:27 PM
  • Hi the steps were:

1- Backup databases

2- Restore the ,<org_Name>_MSCRM database on the new server.

3- Install CRM 4.0 but i got an error in the environmental diagnosis saying:

"One or more Microsoft Dynamics CRM groups are not valid. The group scope must be Domain Local or Universal. The group type must be Security."

So i didn't get to the Import Org. step.

When i saw this error, i checked the security scopes, since they were global, i put them as Universal.

So now, after changing the scope, all the users can't access even the old CRM 4.0 (the two servers use the same AD).

They're getting the error i mentioned above.

Any idea?

It's really really urgent!!

Monday, October 27, 2008 6:52 AM
  • After redeployment, the SystemUserIDs changed (i guess). Does the redeployment change them?

If yes, then how can i make the webclient work again?

If i restore the old <org_name>_MSCRM database on the server and then redeploy by importing organization, will i be able to get to the old SystemUSerIDs values?

IT'S URGENT!!

Monday, October 27, 2008 7:58 AM
  • Hi,

I solved the error by doing the redeployment again and mapping the users automatically, not manually.

Thanks for all your replies

Monday, October 27, 2008 2:39 PM