windows vista home premium what I"m running RRS feed

• Question

• windows vista(TM) build 6002 is now in the bottom right corner saying windows vista build 6002 is non-genuine also since that message showed up I can't get windows to activate. help i have been messing with this for over a week
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Monday, June 27, 2011 7:29 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Service Packs/Windows Server 2008 Service Packs)
    Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:24 PM

Answers

• windows vista(TM) build 6002 is now in the bottom right corner saying windows vista build 6002 is non-genuine also since that message showed up I can't get windows to activate. help i have been messing with this for over a week

what is this
    • Marked as answer by dalemiles Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:36 PM
    Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:26 PM

All replies

what is this
    • Marked as answer by dalemiles Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:36 PM
    Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:26 PM
  • Hi,

Phone activation will be the best way to resolve this issue, please refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940315.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:01 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by dalemiles Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:36 PM
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:52 AM
  • "dalemiles" wrote in message news:4691c728-de23-4bcf-9435-207ae75d2473...
    windows vista(TM) build 6002 is now in the bottom right corner saying windows vista build 6002 is non-genuine also since that message showed up I can't get windows to activate. help i have been messing with this for over a week

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
     - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, June 27, 2011 7:37 AM