Off Topic:cisvc.exe content index service cpu's at max 60%-90% then cpu death boot! RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

longhorn web server 2008 beta, a7m266d dual processors. (works fine on other os)

occurs after ft page extensions is installed...I think otherwise bone stock Lognhorn is great.

running debug diagnostic tool to find out why?

also no confirmation forms work now ...sometimes yes ...mostly no..

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable

Make sure that all the services are running

The "503 Service Unavailable" error message may occur if the Exchange 2003 services are not running, particularly if the System Attendant service and the Information Store service are not running. To view the services and make sure that all the services are running:

1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
    2. In Services, find Microsoft Exchange Information Store and Microsoft Exchange System Attendant under the Name column, and then look for Started under the Status column.

If a service is not started, right-click the service name, and then click Start

again windows error recovery  forced reboot. Is this a Flaw in design with legacy software? frontpage extensions?

no virus

Monday, July 30, 2007 5:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike

This forum is for Windows OneCare and you are off topic for this forum you can look for help here www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default I will be marking this thread as off topic.If you are using OneCare then you should not post in the off topic forum.

chuck

Monday, July 30, 2007 9:45 PM

• Hello Chuck:  This is where your search engine sent me, same with the other poster......
    ErnieGs
    Sunday, March 23, 2008 3:46 PM