Validate windows XP RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft How do you expect use to validate windows? when you will not let us download ActiveX from your update page. After Three reinstallments and reformating my hard drive plus calling Microsoft to active windows I got lucky. After hours of reading and ect I found that activeX must be installed and enable before windows can be validated. Before you made changes to the system it was no problem to validate. Let us do the updates before demanding us to Activate windows or at least give us the proper software needed on the first update so we can activate windows.I hope my computer don`t crash again because I came close to throwing it out and buying a Mac Computer...which I will do if I go threw this much trouble again!
    Monday, July 24, 2006 9:29 AM

Answers

• JPhantom,

Thank you for your input. all of the feedback that is given to us is taken into consideration, and we really do appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:14 PM

All replies

• mercie pour la futur validation
    Monday, July 24, 2006 9:37 AM
  •  JPhantom wrote:
    Microsoft How do you expect use to validate windows? when you will not let us download ActiveX from your update page. After Three reinstallments and reformating my hard drive plus calling Microsoft to active windows I got lucky. After hours of reading and ect I found that activeX must be installed and enable before windows can be validated. Before you made changes to the system it was no problem to validate. Let us do the updates before demanding us to Activate windows or at least give us the proper software needed on the first update so we can activate windows.I hope my computer don`t crash again because I came close to throwing it out and buying a Mac Computer...which I will do if I go threw this much trouble again!
    Monday, July 24, 2006 9:41 AM
  • JPhantom,

Thank you for your input. all of the feedback that is given to us is taken into consideration, and we really do appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:14 PM