none
Trainer material for the course '50430B: Administering Team Foundation Server 2010'. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All!

May someone please inform where I find the trainer material for the course '50430B: Administering Team Foundation Server 2010'? At the MS Learning Download Center I just found the VMs.

Thanks,

Doria

Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:50 PM

Answers

All replies

• https://partnerlearning.microsoft.com/Pages/Home.aspx

The trainer files should be located at the courseware library site linked above. You will have to sign in and then you should be able to browse courseware and enter the course number. search for the course number click the link for it then go to the materials tab. There should be a download link on this page for the handbookand powerpoints and setup guide.

Hope that helps!

Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:57 PM
  • You should post your question on one of the Born to Learn MCT forums http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/mct/default.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:12 PM
  • Thanks guys!

Well, in my opinion, forums should be all in one place; easier! About Library Courseware site, will it replace the old Learning Download Center site?

Doria

Friday, May 25, 2012 10:20 PM
  • Thanks guys!

Well, in my opinion, forums should be all in one place; easier! About Library Courseware site, will it replace the old Learning Download Center site?

Doria

no there are two sites courseware library and the normal MCT Download center. If the class is MOC Microsoft Official Courseware it will be on the MCT Download Center. If it is not MOC it will be on Courseware Library. There has been two sites for a long time.

Hope that helps.

Friday, May 25, 2012 11:13 PM
  • I do not understand; if this is so, then why the VMs of the MOC 50430 are at MCT Download Center and the instructor materials in the Courseware Library?

Doria

Saturday, May 26, 2012 1:07 AM
  • That I do not know but that is pretty common. I am not sure why the courseware classes store the VM's on the MCT Download Center. The reason the courseware is not stored on MCT download center is because it is not a course that was writtne by Microsoft Learning it was written by a third party and then approved by Microsoft Learning. That is my understanding of how Courseware Library works. Maybe someone else can give us more details on why the VM's are stored on MCT Download Center
    Saturday, May 26, 2012 2:13 AM
  • Hmmm, got it! May I ask you how do you identify when a course is written by a third?

Doria

Monday, May 28, 2012 8:02 PM