Hello from a new member - Race Driver and Forex Trader RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello everyone, my name is Annabel Meade - a race driver and Forex trader. I have actually just finished my career in design/architecture as a freelancer in London to trade the Forex market full time, promote my Forex Book and Forex Trading web site and to continue my motor racing ambitions.

I have been trading the financial markets for 3 years now and have written a book as I found it hard to find all the information I wanted to know when I was educating myself to Learn Forex trading. Alongside researching and writing the book I have raced in the UK Renault Clio Cup championship which is a support race for the national BTCC series winning an award the year after for my racing talent and marketability. In addition to this I have also been very successful with developing my design/architecture career with many of my schemes being built in and around central London aswell as other parts of the World.

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing as I develop my Forex business and being essentially a Mac user during my design days I may need some PC/Windows Vista help too!! I'm getting better but its a whole different approach!
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:26 PM