eLearning Courses Help!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm taking Course 4698 Getting Started with MS Groove 2007 and Clinic 3404 Whats New in Windows VISTA (first time user).  I've asked about this several times.  When I go to my learning and start or re-enter I go through the course, in the labs the pane that has the instructions for interacting/practicing cannot be scrolled by mouse or touchpad so I can get the rest of the instructions/information.  Also when I start the "game by clicking on "start" the Overview pane won't go away so I can interact with he game.  I though it was just 4698 so I went to Clinic 3404, same thing.  How am I going to finish any of my courses with this going on??  My computer is great/new run VISTA Home Premium and I have never had scrolling or other view problems before.  Can you help??  I would like to complete and purchase more eLearning courses.

Thanx in advance.

PS Props to Alicia Cales cuz she is a Bronco fan!
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:29 AM

All replies

• Hi InPortOut-

Let's talk about this issue as well when you contact me at learmgr@microsoft.com.  Sorry for the short delay in my response to you, I was on vacation back to Colorado when they came in.

Thanks!

Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, February 27, 2009 6:58 AM