i need help RRS feed

• Question

• i cannot open any files i try to download on my computer. for example, i tried to get the manual to my cell phone from the motorola website but could not open it. it will download with the little box when i click open then it will open a new window like connecting to the internet but then it will go right back to the little box and ask me again if i want to open or save the file. if choose the option to save the file, it will save it but when i go back to open it it does the same thing. why is that and can it be changed?
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:10 PM

Answers

• i cannot open any files i try to download on my computer. for example, i tried to get the manual to my cell phone from the motorola website but could not open it. it will download with the little box when i click open then it will open a new window like connecting to the internet but then it will go right back to the little box and ask me again if i want to open or save the file. if choose the option to save the file, it will save it but when i go back to open it it does the same thing. why is that and can it be changed?

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the XP, Vista, or 7 forums (depending on which OS you're using).
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:26 PM