how do i do this??? RRS feed

• Question

• i am making a LOST buttton simulator, and i need to know how to make a clock frame with  symbols: here is a picture, i need it to start at 108 mins and play a beeping during the last four minutes, louder beeping under a minuteand then rapid beeping under 10 secs.

Never Fear Spartucus49 is here

• Moved by Reed KimbleMVP Friday, July 6, 2012 3:59 PM duplicate (From:Visual Basic Language)
    Thursday, July 5, 2012 11:25 PM

Answers

• Proposed as answer by calanghei Friday, July 6, 2012 6:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Reed KimbleMVP Friday, July 6, 2012 3:58 PM
    Thursday, July 5, 2012 11:36 PM
  • Even triple post I believe. Please avoid posting the same question multiple times.

IMO the issue is that you are basically asking for someone to write the whole code for you. This peer to peer programming forum is rather intended to solve particular programming problems so I would say if you are new to programming try one step after the other that is learn the basics and then just go to the next step you need and built up your knowledge. Ask a question on a particular subject if you need help.

So if you do this yourself, at which step are you blocked ? Learn about this step, study tutorials, and come back to post a question about the blocking point if needed but a forum is not the right place to learn everything about programming, but rather to get help *during* this learning process or even just if you have a particular programming problem to solve...

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".

Friday, July 6, 2012 9:41 AM

All replies

• Proposed as answer by calanghei Friday, July 6, 2012 6:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Reed KimbleMVP Friday, July 6, 2012 3:58 PM
    Thursday, July 5, 2012 11:36 PM
  • well, can u help me out, or not? i need this done!

Never Fear Spartucus49 is here

Thursday, July 5, 2012 11:42 PM
  • Hi tyler,

I think the suggestion from Acamar is the solution to your issue.

>>i need this done!

Yes, I think you need to start this by yourself. 

No code, No fact.

Friday, July 6, 2012 6:22 AM
  • Even triple post I believe. Please avoid posting the same question multiple times.

IMO the issue is that you are basically asking for someone to write the whole code for you. This peer to peer programming forum is rather intended to solve particular programming problems so I would say if you are new to programming try one step after the other that is learn the basics and then just go to the next step you need and built up your knowledge. Ask a question on a particular subject if you need help.

So if you do this yourself, at which step are you blocked ? Learn about this step, study tutorials, and come back to post a question about the blocking point if needed but a forum is not the right place to learn everything about programming, but rather to get help *during* this learning process or even just if you have a particular programming problem to solve...

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".

Friday, July 6, 2012 9:41 AM