Microsoft Techmela RRS feed

• Question

•  

guys,

did anyone attended the Microsoft Techmela in any of the 4 cities like bangalore, hyderabad, chennai, and delhi???? i have attended on 13th sep. it feels me a really great experiences to learn and share knowledge with smartest employees of MS company. if nt attended , plz try to attend on 29th october. also, i got a chance to visit Microsoft company

Friday, September 14, 2007 7:36 PM

Answers

• regarding 29th october Techmela, its nt yet dispalyed on net. but when i went there, i got a lot og goodies, in that, there was a registration card for 29th oct techmela in bangalore, 22nd oct on delhi and 24th oct on mumbai.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:39 AM

All replies

• Hey...could u put up more details about this....29th oct.....WHERE?? If u have the exact website....then plz jus put up the link here plz....!!!
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:41 AM
  • Can you please tell in which exact location it is gong to take place and hoc can we attend it.Does it requir and special pass or sort of....

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:45 AM
  • regarding 29th october Techmela, its nt yet dispalyed on net. but when i went there, i got a lot og goodies, in that, there was a registration card for 29th oct techmela in bangalore, 22nd oct on delhi and 24th oct on mumbai.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:39 AM
  • Thanx...plz post more details when you can....!!!!
    Monday, September 17, 2007 1:48 AM
  • sure vandana, but keep checking Microsoft India webpage for details

www.microsoft.com/india

Monday, September 17, 2007 5:37 AM

• Chennai..???
    Monday, September 17, 2007 12:34 PM
  • @praveen,

in chennai, its already over in between dates of 13-15 sept. i mentioned already the 4 cities where it was held.

Monday, September 17, 2007 12:46 PM
  • Okie thanxx...!!! But its already in hyd....so i guess ive missed my chance....will try n see if i can make it to the other cities though....!! Thank you...!!!
    Monday, September 17, 2007 2:10 PM
  • ur welcome

Monday, September 17, 2007 6:39 PM
  • ohh me from chennai ,

I have missed this .... May be i should have seen this earlier !!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:56 AM
  • Hello

Yes I attended the tech net  mela seminar in new delhi at Nehru plaxe on 24th Sept 2007. It was awsome... I got a free cd for Windows Server 2008 beta editon. moreover I came to know more about the new features of Server 2008 and it also included security software.....!! Later on there was session on SQL 2005 by vinod kumar...i must say Microsoft should stick to such sessions as this helps people to groe interest in microsoft new technologies despite the bugs in their softwares like Vista and live one care....... But microsoft improves its products down the line.

Regards

Himanshu Dogra

MCSE

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:45 PM