How to retrieve Partylist fields and its values using OData query? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have one "Ticket" entity which is of type Activity. Now I have created 1:N as self reference to the "Ticket" entity.

I have subgrid of "Ticket" entity called as "Threade Ticket"  on "Ticket" entity form. Now what I want to do is,

If I created a "Ticket" from the subgrid the "To","From","Cc" field's values of parent record shoub be populated on child record.

Ex:

If I created one record called as "Ticket 1" and its has fields "To","From","Cc" with the values "A,B" , "C,D" , "E,F" respectively .

Now,I'll add one more record from the subgrid available on "Ticket 1" whihc will be called as "Ticket 1A".

What should happen is values of "To","From","Cc" fields of record "Ticket1" should be populated on "Ticket1A".

To retrieve the To,From,CC field from the parent record I'm using OData Query. But I'm not able to retrieve those partylist fields of in Odata.

Can anybody suggest me the proper way to achieve the same functionality?

Prashant Wani ,Software Engineer-II,Infinx Services Pvt.Ltd.

Friday, May 29, 2015 9:30 AM

All replies

• See if this helps

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18397279/how-to-get-value-of-partylist-field-using-javascript-and-odata-in-crm-2011

Friday, May 29, 2015 4:59 PM