Bulk Submit Ad Groups RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Quick question...

I just submitted 6 campaigns and over 700 Ad Groups into my ADCenter Account.

It appears each of these Ad Groups must be submitted before going LIVE.

Is there ANY way to BULK SUBMIT these Ad Groups?

(rather than going through each one-by-one)

Please advise...thanks!

Martin

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:02 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The people at adCenter say that each Ad Group requires submittal, at this time.

There's no way to bulk submit Ad Groups after a campaign import at this time.

The reasoning is "importance of confirming Ad Group elements before submit".

If you cannot delegate this, consider the "Quick Launch Group",

no guarantee they will perform the work but worth a try,

(24 - 48hr. reply & may require a fee) here's the link:

https://advertising.microsoft.com/microsoft-adcenter/quicklaunch/signup

Regards

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:21 PM
  • Hi everyone,

We have a feature request in the queue that will allow you to bulk-submit your ad groups after you import a campaign. I'll let you know once we have an ETA for this.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:30 PM
  • Hi klickz,

The adCenter Developer Blog has a post about API access: http://adcenterdev.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!40C96A663056EEA8!112.entry. This should help you get started.

timmylee,

Please send me an email (adc411 [at] microsoft.com) with more details - your post doesn't seem to be about adCenter but I can try to help find what you need.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The people at adCenter say that each Ad Group requires submittal, at this time.

There's no way to bulk submit Ad Groups after a campaign import at this time.

The reasoning is "importance of confirming Ad Group elements before submit".

If you cannot delegate this, consider the "Quick Launch Group",

no guarantee they will perform the work but worth a try,

(24 - 48hr. reply & may require a fee) here's the link:

https://advertising.microsoft.com/microsoft-adcenter/quicklaunch/signup

Regards

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:21 PM
  • Not unless you have a rep, unfortunately.

Keep in mind, setting up adgroups isn't as easy as with other engines, as MSFT requires you to set specific settings at the adgroup level (ie, geotargeting, language, time zone etc).

6 campaigns with 700 adgroups? Whoa! Out of curiosity, how many keywords do you have, on average, in each adgroup?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:50 PM
  • Hi everyone,

We have a feature request in the queue that will allow you to bulk-submit your ad groups after you import a campaign. I'll let you know once we have an ETA for this.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:30 PM
  •  

Would the adcenter API allow you to make the submitted ads live without having to do it manually? Incidentally, we have been trying to get API access for months. Is there any way to get it? We spend around £15k per month with AdCenter. Could be a lot more if we only had the API!
    Friday, August 3, 2007 10:02 PM
  •  

Hi Carolyn,

What advise can you give us?  We are starting a prototype with a municipality and a school district to do the following.  

• To create an online ad platform to manage advertisers,
    • To create an online platform to allow student users to post information, such as videos and other related information, similar to “My Space”
    • To create a platform to develop an online resource center to link students with local, national and international resources to support their academic and career goals. 

Help!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:48 AM
  • Hi klickz,

The adCenter Developer Blog has a post about API access: http://adcenterdev.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!40C96A663056EEA8!112.entry. This should help you get started.

timmylee,

Please send me an email (adc411 [at] microsoft.com) with more details - your post doesn't seem to be about adCenter but I can try to help find what you need.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:03 PM