Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• I have misplaced my product key for Microsoft auto collage.  I have purchased another computer and wish to use it on both computers.  How can I get my product key?
    Friday, August 5, 2011 7:18 PM

Answers

• Please follow the steps below to retrieve your key:

a.       Connect to your local Microsoft Store website in the USA, UK (for countries in the European Union), Australia, France, Germany or Canada.

b.      Sign into the store with the same ID you used when purchasing AutoCollage.

c.       Near the bottom of the page there are a few rows of links. Click on the "Account" link.

d.      You will see a page entitled "Microsoft Store Account - Purchase History." The date and time of your order of AutoCollage should be listed. In the right side of this entry, under "Items:", you should see Microsoft Research AutoCollage 2008, along with a line which says "License:" and shows your product key.

If you have problems activating the product with the key you can get help from the Microsoft Store team, their contact information is under 'Help' towards the bottom of the Microsoft store home page.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:34 PM