Validation isssue!!! RRS feed

• Question

• i bought a HP computer a while ago, it came pre-installed with windows xp HOME edition, i recently formatted the harddrive becaue of multiple virus's i couldnt get rid of.. i installed windows xp PRO edition, a cd i already had from before, because i did not get a cd with the computer i bought. blah.. blah.. installed perfectly blah... blah... they gave me 30 days to activate my windows copy, i left it untill i had about 16 days left then decided to activate, i tried the key i had for the windows xp PRO edition it said "too many computer are already using this key", but that key was already being used by my other computer, so i tried the key that is on the side of the HP computer, that also didnt work, but now i am locked out of my computer unable to log in when i log in it comes up with an error and tells me i have to activate, i want to know why the key i was given when i bought my computer does not work anymore, and maybe a possible solution to my problem, please help me, i am having to type this up on my friends computer.. please i need some ones help.. thankyou
    Saturday, September 8, 2007 12:11 PM

Answers

All replies