Was shocked and dismayed at short, unexplained reason for not being allowed to downloadeither of my mirosoft suites! RRS feed

• Question

• Earlier today I was attemting to free-up some space on my computer, and I accidently removed my microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 package.. I restored the computer to an earlier date..to no avail. Attempted to reinstall the home and Student program, but quickly got the message that a problem was encountered with the download. I resorted to trying to installmy Office Enterprise 2007 Suite.Right off the bat I received the encountered a problem with the download.  I go from having a great-working, multi-dimentional office group, to absolutely nothing, in the blink of an eye. Next step was to download a UBUMTV 32 bit operating system, in the middle of my Microsoft operating system. The Office type programs are used at no cost to the end user. Yes I do have to learn a new-to-me system, but it seems a small price to pay in the long haul. Ironically, I pay Microsoft on a monthly basis to utilize the Zune Music-download program, which I think is quite good. I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face, and oopt for an alternate Music-Download operation, but am a bit numb by the seemingly lack-of-customer satisfaction treatment. Regards to all from LiveLoveLaf in Omaha, Ne.

Monday, August 8, 2011 1:38 AM