none
70-642 Infrastructure Concepts and Tools in detail listing all tools RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings, 

I am trying to practice/get a grip over my 70-642 Infrastructure paper, I am searching on net for a list of topics, precisely, the list of all topics with all concepts and options to be ready with.  Could you please guide me with list of topics, I already review the ones on net, they are very brief, I am looking for something that completes the entire options to be practiced.

It would be very helpful if I could find one such thing.  Thanks in advance.

• Edited by surpavan Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:31 PM Additional Information
    • Changed type Mr. WhartyModerator Thursday, February 2, 2012 6:47 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• You should check the "Skills Measured" tab of the MS Learning site.  Also, what preparation materials are you using? 
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:40 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you.  However, I am looking for a list or what all concepts are required to be learned, when in practice I see more options then what listed in book and they play more important role.
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:08 PM
  • The link provided by Charles is the only list that exists.

Can you also change your post to a question as it's not a discussion.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:00 PM
  • The link provided by Charles is the only list that exists.

Can you also change your post to a question as it's not a discussion.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Modified Accordingly.  Thank you.
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:31 PM