CRM 4.0 Facility/Equipment Import Wizard Issue RRS feed

• Question

•  

Whenever I try to import facility/equipment entities using the import wizard I get an error related with a missing column/attribute.

The missing column/attribute name is Calendar and the Reason states the following: "Error: unmapped mandatory column".

The "Calendar" attribute is a system required attribute of the Facility/Equipment entity and its description is the following:

"Fiscal calendar associated with the facility/equipment.". I haven't set my Fiscal Calendar yet because I read at the Implementation Guide that one can do it only once and in order to work with Sales Quota. I'm guessing I don't need to set it now for this because when I mannually create a Facility/Equipment I don't get any kind of Fiscal calendar related error. I have some images of this situation here.

Has anyone experienced this issue? If so how did you manage to bypass it?

Regards,

Sergio

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:15 PM

Answers

• I managed to bypass this error by including the Calendar attribute in my import .CSV file. However I left this column empty. Actually I wrote ' in all rows in order to make sure my .XLS file generates a well formatted .CSV file when I save it. After I did this the import wizard worked just fine and I managed to import my facilities/equipments.

Tip: Time Zone attribute only accepts Time Zone codes (for instance code "85" stands for (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London).

Thank you,

Sergio

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:53 PM

All replies