none
BulkInsertCommand for table on SQL Server Express RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I using Synchronization via WCF, my server and client are SQL Server EXPRESS 2008, (for development I using one instance of sql express)

I added sync filters template on server and create all my scopes based on this template.

Tables structure on client and server side the same.

When I start my application first all system tables, SP, triggers created on both side well.

But during synchronization (localProvider is server, RemoteProvider client)

SyncOrchestrator orchestrator = new SyncOrchestrator
                {
                    LocalProvider = localProvider,
                    RemoteProvider = remoteProvider,
                    Direction = SyncDirectionOrder.Download
                };

process I got next exception:

{"Failed to execute the command 'BulkInsertCommand' for table 'MySyncTable'; the transaction was rolled back. Ensure that the command syntax is correct."}

Inner Exception:

{"Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'after sync' to data type bit.\r\nThe data for table-valued parameter \"@changeTable\" doesn't conform to the table type of the parameter.\r\nThe statement has been terminated."}

As for me it is looks like I have different tables structure, I look at BulkInsertCommand on server side and don't find nothing wrong,

Could it be related to filters scope or why sync generate thise error ?

Thanks.

Monday, November 14, 2011 2:53 PM

Answers

• I cleared sync information with DeprovisionStore and recreate scope and now all working.... thanks.
    • Marked as answer by heppy_aga Monday, November 14, 2011 5:58 PM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 5:57 PM