activating Streets & Trips 2009 after number of activations exceeded RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I have a personal copy of Streets & Trips 2009 and just found out that I have exceeded the number of times I can activate it. Since it is out of date anyway, is there a way I can get it activated? I called Microsoft and they had me go to this forum.  Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:40 PM

All replies

• I have a copy of the 2013 version with the key.  You can have it for nothing if you provide or pay for the thumbdrive.

Roger

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:25 AM
  • With switch from XP system and Vista laptop to new Desktop and Tablets (1 unrepairable) with Windows 10, i have exceeded number of times/systems i can activate Streets & Trips 2013.  i need one more "instance" for Activation if anybody has key they are no longer using or could spare/share use of Activation for backup Tablet i take with me on long trips, especially when out of US and no phone support available.
    Sunday, February 11, 2018 12:59 AM
  • With switch from XP desktop and Vista laptop to new Windows 10 Desktop and Tablets (1 now dead & unrepairable), i have exceeded number of times/systems i can activate from my copy of Streets & Trips 2013.

Roger, if you still have copy or just key, i need one more "instance" for Activation on backup Tablet i take with me on long trips, especially when out of US and no phone support available.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:30 PM