SQL CE RDA RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote an application in c# that using a local Microsoft SQL 2005 Edition And SQL CE 3.5, in Windows XP my application work true and replicate data between  SQL 2005 And SQLCE 3.5 But in Seven Ultimate Edition With same version of SQL2005 and SQLCE 3.5 Compact Edition may application stop with error. 

the watch windows is following

RemoteConnectionStr Provider=sqloledb; Data Source=rayadev1-PC; Initial Catalog=dbTest; User ID=sa; Password=123
    RDA {System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeRemoteDataAccess}
    CompressionLevel 1
    ConnectionManager FALSE
    ConnectionRetryTimeout 120
    ConnectTimeout 120
    ControlReceiveTimeout 'RDA.ControlReceiveTimeout' threw an exception of type 'System.MissingMethodException'
    ControlSendTimeout 'RDA.ControlSendTimeout' threw an exception of type 'System.MissingMethodException'
    DataReceiveTimeout 'RDA.DataReceiveTimeout' threw an exception of type 'System.MissingMethodException'
    DataSendTimeout 'RDA.DataSendTimeout' threw an exception of type 'System.MissingMethodException'
    InternetLogin Could not evaluate expression
    InternetPassword Could not evaluate expression
    InternetProxyLogin Could not evaluate expression
    InternetProxyPassword Could not evaluate expression
    InternetProxyServer Could not evaluate expression
    InternetUrl http://rayadev1-PC/PDT_AGENT/sqlcesa35.dll
    LocalConnectionString ssce:max buffer size=\640\";ssce:autoshrink threshold=\"60\";ssce:default lock timeout=\"2000\";ssce:flush interval=\"10\";ssce:default lock escalation=\"100\";data source=\"\\Program Files\\seminar\\dbdevice.sdf\";ssce:temp file max size=\"128\";ssce:enlist=\"True\";ssce:max database size=\"128\";"
    pIErrors 3836868
    pIRda 3875492
    ReceiveTimeout 60000
    SendTimeout

and Error Message is Empty!

I'm sure that my sqlce3.5 is configured true and IIS and

http://rayadev1-PC/PDT_AGENT/sqlcesa35.dll 

is OK

Please help me.

• Moved by Lily_Wu Thursday, April 4, 2013 8:53 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:38 AM

Answers