MCTS 70-536 Books RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have already bought MCTS Self Paced Training Kit 2nd Edition for the Exam Preparation. I want to know, what other books that cover the MCTS are available in the Market. Please give me the Author, Title , ISBN Number, so that I can search for the book.

Thanks

Regards

Anoop

Monday, November 29, 2010 6:43 AM

Answers

• Hmm ... you are earching for books just for 70-536? I do not know of any other books.

If you are looking for self paced training kits: MS Press offers a lot of these books. And they are easy to find: Just go to amazon and search for the exam number e.g. 70-562 and you should find them.

There are these self paced training kits available for all Visual Studio 2008 exams (except the PRO ones). The new books for Visual Studio 2010 should be published soon. Amazon gives a date of 16th December for the 70-515 one and hopefully all the others will be pulished soon, too.

And sorry, I am simply to lazy to go through my books now and write down all the ISBN numbers and Authors. You can find the information with the same effort in my eyes.

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 9, 2010 8:14 PM
    Monday, November 29, 2010 7:54 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hmm ... you are earching for books just for 70-536? I do not know of any other books.

If you are looking for self paced training kits: MS Press offers a lot of these books. And they are easy to find: Just go to amazon and search for the exam number e.g. 70-562 and you should find them.

There are these self paced training kits available for all Visual Studio 2008 exams (except the PRO ones). The new books for Visual Studio 2010 should be published soon. Amazon gives a date of 16th December for the 70-515 one and hopefully all the others will be pulished soon, too.

And sorry, I am simply to lazy to go through my books now and write down all the ISBN numbers and Authors. You can find the information with the same effort in my eyes.

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 9, 2010 8:14 PM
    Monday, November 29, 2010 7:54 AM
    Answerer
  • Hello Anoop!

Have you passed your exam? I am now trying to give this exam. I have purchased MCTX EXAM book 70-536 second edition by Tony Northrup. I want to talk to you about this book if you have time.

Regards

Asfalt.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:15 AM
  • Hi Asfalt,

this thread is quite old. If you have questions regarding some exam issues, feel free to open a new thread in here. If you have questions regarding the technical content (e.g. c# questions), please open a thread inside a forum where the technical topic is on topic (e.g. a c# forum or the forum covering the .Net base class library ...)

And if it is of interest for you: I took the 70-536 in 2010 and I prepared myself with the self paced training kit.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:46 AM
    Answerer