Install Error: "SavedQuery" - Customer Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    when installing the Soluition I get the following error:

</Cell>-<Cell ss:StyleID="s137" name="ErrorCode"><Data ss:Type="String">0x8004F016</Data>

</Cell>-<Cell ss:StyleID="s137" name="ErrorText">

<Data ss:Type="String">A managed solution cannot overwrite the SavedQuery component with Id=dc35f396-6a35-4b3f-be27-3f2f7bd9d8c4

which has an unmanaged base instance. The most likely scenario for this error is that an unmanaged solution has installed a

new unmanaged SavedQuery component on the target system, and now a managed solution from the same publisher is trying to

install that same SavedQuery component as managed. This will cause an invalid layering of solutions on the target system and is not allowed.</Data>

Viele Grüße Patrick Jähne

Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:59 PM

All replies

• Hi, im getting the same Error when trying to import a managed solution from one Online client to another(this is brand new). My solution contains a copple of custom entities and the standard contact and account entity whit some adjustments. If I remove the contact and account entity i can do the import with no problems, but as soon as I include the adjusted standard entities I get the error.  

Anyone got a solution for this?

A managed solution cannot overwrite the SavedQuery component with Id=61273827-328e-e011-95ae-00155d9cfa03 which has an unmanaged base instance.  The most likely scenario for this error is that an unmanaged solution has installed a new unmanaged SavedQuery component on the target system, and now a managed solution from the same publisher is trying to install that same SavedQuery component as managed.  This will cause an invalid layering of solutions on the target system and is not allowed.

Regards

Freddan

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:48 AM