set Time in Goal? RRS feed

• Question

• I’m trying to create a Goal with a specific time period. It’s like From 2012/02/01@17:00 to 2012/02/05@8:00

I’ve change the From (goalstartdate) and TO (goaleenddate) format from “Date” to “Date and Time”, but when I define a time for date (eg. 2012/02/01@17:00), it resets to 2012/02/01@12:00AM. No matter what I do, I cannot change the time.

Is this a bug? Could I deal with it?

Sunday, July 21, 2013 9:37 AM

Answers

• OK! So it means that this is one of the two:

1 - it's not possible to give a goal a time period based on time and on customizing the forms, CRM should prevent us to change the format from Date to Date and Time

Or

2 - There is something wrong whit the whole thing and it must be fixed!

I hope it's the second one!!

Monday, July 22, 2013 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have tested your mentioned condition, and it seems that you could not change the time. To investigate more, I have tested the change of date to date and time on another entity. There is no problem on the other entity. It does not seem as a bug. When you save a date field its default time is 12 also, hence, although the format was changed to a date and time format, but it saves it as a date field (with its default time).

My Weblog | My Website

Sunday, July 21, 2013 1:51 PM
  • OK! So it means that this is one of the two:

1 - it's not possible to give a goal a time period based on time and on customizing the forms, CRM should prevent us to change the format from Date to Date and Time

Or

2 - There is something wrong whit the whole thing and it must be fixed!

I hope it's the second one!!

Monday, July 22, 2013 12:57 PM
  • It should be something similar to "1". CRM should prevent this change on this specific entity.

My Weblog | My Website

Monday, July 22, 2013 2:55 PM