Microsoft.Frame error RRS feed

• Question

• When I compile and build my program in visual studio 2019 it runs perfectly when I test it on my end. I get this Microsoft.Framework error message when I upload it to my web server and then download it as a potential user to try. This only happens on windows 10 but not all windows 10 users experience this as it is hit or miss. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, November 3, 2020 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hello,

• What is a Microsoft.Framework, do you mean .NET Framework?
    • If the issue is only on some computers most likely they are a) missing dependencies or there are firewall or local box permission issues.

Have the user (if they can and understand) can look at the windows logs to see if there is anything error wise pointing to your app.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

My GitHub code samples
    GitHub page

• Proposed as answer by KHURRAM RAHIM Friday, January 1, 2021 7:36 AM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2020 1:10 AM
  • Hi,

Since your program runs very well on your local Visual Studio, this problem should not be caused by C#, so please consider the reasons Karen said and ask your question in the corresponding forum.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools,so if you encounter c#-related errors in the future, please feel free to post here.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 13, 2020 8:06 AM