none
Server is busy; try again later RRS feed

• Question

• I am using D2L and the word program on there is saying 'server busy'try later' right in the middle of my final paper which is due on Monday.  Why hasn't the IT department accounted for the high level of traffic being that finals are starting Friday and projects being due next week?  Please tell me the techs over at the university are working feverishly to fix this.  Or, should I just wait until between midnight and 4 am to use the site?  

I have disconnected my internet and reconnected.  Refreshed the page the error was on.  Logged out of the site completely and logged back in.  Should I reboot my router or is it the school's issue to fix?  

Any help would be immensely appreciated, thanks!

Sincerely, Panic Stricken

• Moved by Steve Fan Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:36 AM off-topic
    Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Panic,

Welcome to the Exchange Server 2013 - Administration, Monitoring, and Performance forum.

Since this forum is for technical questions related to Microsoft Exchange Server, may I know the Exchange version you are using and the role Exchange server is playing in your case? We'd appreciate it if you could provide more details on the issue you are encountering. It would be better if you could capture some screenshots to help us understand the issue.

Thank you for the understanding and patience.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:20 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:21 AM
    Friday, May 3, 2019 5:57 AM
  • Dear Panic,

Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that we can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 6, 2019 8:20 AM