none
Interviews for Microsoft Student Partner Program RRS feed

• Question

• From: India Student Partner Program (studpart@microsoft.com)
    Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:00:28 PM
    To: India Student Partner Program (studpart@microsoft.com)

Hello,

We have started the interviews. We will try to call you at your preferred times over the next couple of days. In case the time of calling is inconvenient, we will reschedule the call to a mutually-convenient time.

Thanks!

The Microsoft India Student Partner Team.

Channel 8: http://channel8.msdn.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:35 PM

All replies

• I hope all top 63 must have got the email, if not then the ppl who had got 10K+ points might have got it for sure Smile
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:36 PM
  • Had already given the interview today.. It went for 52 min.
    and they grilled me on the subjects i had mentioned in the form...  So brush up the basics...

I wont give out the questions they asked, or else i will be in trouble

So chill and be cool, you will enjoy the interview ....
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:31 PM
  • nice ..........  i think i'll get call in morning

Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:44 PM
  • Good luck with the interview everyone...

Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:26 PM
  • I 2 gave the interview. It went for 23mins. Cant give out the questions. All in all a nice experience.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:28 PM
  • Yes I have the call today at 9:30PM, I must say that you have to prepare upto a good extent for answering all Questions, Now I have been informed that u should also be prepare for your 2nd round of interview after next month.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:41 PM
  • Great guys so Microsoft is on for phone interview. Just give your best shot. best of luck to all. Hope we all would be meeting very soon.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:01 PM
  • Gave interview on 13th sep in evening.

Interview went for 65 minutes and they fired questions on topics for which i opted for.

Clear out the basics to remain away from trouble.

Not releasing any questions here to keep myself out of trouble. Wink
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:49 PM
  • is this student partner program so much useful and beneficial to us ?? can i know in what way does this benefits me ??
    Friday, September 14, 2007 1:56 PM
  • The Microsoft Student Partners (MSP) is an organization of University students interested in careers in technology who are willing to help others learn about Microsoft technology.

The Microsoft Student Partner Program is a worldwide initiative to sponsor students who are interested in technology. The program mainly focuses on improving students skills for employability, fostering a strong student-2-student network and improved information flow between Microsoft and student communities. The members of the community are called Microsoft Student Partners (MSP).

The program encourages MSPs to learn about the lastest Microsoft Technologies and to propogate that knowledge to the academic community in various engineering colleges in their city or locality. MSPs also organize various city wide events to educate the masses about Microsoft Technologies.

As of July 06, 2007, there was a total number of 1445 registered Student Partners globally, representing 64 regions/countries.

Benefits

Microsoft does offer a stipend to its student partners, although various software and hardware packages are commonly distributed for testing and promotional purposes. Student Partners are also given access to MSDN Premium Subscriptions free of cost to support their promotional activities. There are also cases where Microsoft invites its Student Partners for national conferences and events.

Check Out : http://student-partners.com/

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:21 PM
  • THanks dude.

I think i got the call for the interview 2 times today in the evening, but i was out of home during that time and i didn't carry my mobile with me cause of some special reasons. I hop the admins call tomorrow, i dnot want to miss out the interview.
    Friday, September 14, 2007 8:02 PM
  • I got call from Microsoft yesterday.

Interview time was around 20 minutes.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 9:04 AM
  • No call today also. I think i missed the opportunity. Fingers crossed.

I hope theygive me a call before monday, else i am planning tocall them Smile
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:39 PM