No dll found in the waterfall procedure RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Sir,

I am developing a product(Softphone) for voip calling so i am using pjsip But pjsip doesn't provide G729 codec so i download and Install Intel IPP 6.1 trial version for 30 days for G729 Codec.
     And built with pjsip and softphone source code by giving path of Intel IPP according to http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-intel-ipp-for-windows-deploying-applications-with-intel-ipp-dlls artical . And successfully i implement G729 codec.

After that i make .exe and install it and  it's running successfully But when i install that same .exe on other system then i am getting error No dll found in watelfall procedure .

So what should i do if i buy commercial version of IPP then it will remove or not.

Otherwise ir is a another type of error please tell me the solution.

Waiting for your valuable response 

Thanks and Regards 

Suresh Kanujiya 

sure

Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:20 PM

Answers

• The answer to what you need to distribute is in the documentation you provided. Please take the time to read it.

How to release and distribute software depends upon you companies policies and tools. If you have none then try the Visual studio and a little bit of googling...

http://www.advancedinstaller.com/user-guide/tutorial-ai-ext-vs.html

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:16 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, November 8, 2013 5:02 PM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:39 PM

All replies

• I suspect you need to install the DLL for the codec too and possibly other DLL files used by the CODEC.

Reading the manual you supplied...
    The Intel IPP core functions library, ippcore-6.x.dll, and the threading dynamic link library, libiomp5md.dll, must also be distributed.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:50 PM
  • Hello Miles Sir ,

Please tell me it is necessary to install Intel IPP software at end user system for remove IPP dll type error (as - no dlls found in the waterfall procedure or other dll error ) or we can do other option without install ipp software at end user.

Actually i am new in these effort so please tell me the procedure how can i distribute these dll with .exe or .msi file

and i am using both Static and dll library in my project so it is possible or not ..please tell me..

Waiting for your valuable response

Thnaks and Regards

sure

Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:18 PM
  • Hello,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

This forum is mainly to discuss and ask questions about the Visual C++ IDE, libraries, samples, tools, setup, and Windows programming using MFC and ATL.

Since this issue is about Intel IPP software, which is not supported by Microsoft, I would move it to Off Topic.

Please consider asking questions on the specific forums for better response.

You could refer to the following forum:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-integrated-performance-primitives

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Jane.

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Jane Wang - MSFT Friday, October 25, 2013 2:23 AM Including third-party site
    Friday, October 25, 2013 2:21 AM
  • Hello Sir 

Actually i am not getting any response from Intel IPP support so i am asking someone have any idea about this issue please let me know ...

Thanks 

sure

Friday, October 25, 2013 5:08 AM
  • The answer to what you need to distribute is in the documentation you provided. Please take the time to read it.

How to release and distribute software depends upon you companies policies and tools. If you have none then try the Visual studio and a little bit of googling...

http://www.advancedinstaller.com/user-guide/tutorial-ai-ext-vs.html

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:16 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, November 8, 2013 5:02 PM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:39 PM