WWT for Windows Phone 7 version coming soon? RRS feed

• Question

• I am very interested in having a client for my Windows Phone 7. I have the HTC Titan which comes with 512MB of RAM - which I think would be more than sufficient for this application.

I looked at the development API - however it requires that I have the windows client installed.

I cannot use the web version of the client since the page tells me on my phone that I do not have Silverlight 4 installed. :(

Can we please get this working on the Windows Phone 7? It would be AWESOME and a nice app to showcase on the marketplace for the phone.

=-Chris

Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• There is no announcement as to a WP7 version currently.

Jonathan

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:50 PM
  • I would love to see one soon as it makes more sense to bring a phone instead of a laptop to go stargazing and with Windows Phone apps written in Silverlight I would think it would be semi easy to port

In other words pleeeeeaaaasse :)

(I have been checking every day since Windows Phone Launched)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:04 AM
  • This differs from the tiled display wall. In a tiled display wall the monitor count > 1, but in a dome or cylidrical projection, each of the counts for x & y are 1, and the x and y= 0 while the heading, pitch, roll, field of view, etc are set to create set of displays that look good from the users eye point AKA the sweet spot.
    computer and network application
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:27 AM
  • Ok, so I figured out how to deal with it. But I still have one question. On the video the lines appear like they're some sort of glowing. They're just not completely green, for instance. How do I apply that effect? This is how I did it. (Please tell me if I did something wrong etc) *I found the data *Saved them as .tle files. *Opened them in layer manager *Got the result (without the effect) If you know how to enable the effect, please let me know
    stonearticle
    Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:14 AM