VC++ 2005 ATL patch won't patch (MSFT case 110041469819066) RRS feed

• Question

• I received advice on how to patch a server that had VC++ 2005 Premier Partner Edition in case# 110041469819066

This advice did not work and I cannot speak with or leave a message for my TAM.

Where would I post a message, or is there a number I could call to reopen the case?

(Related to MS09-035 if that helps)

I searched the forums but only found info about the redistrib, not on patching it

Thanks!
       -Chris C.

Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• FYI my TAM responded to email, not sure what's wrong with her phone

The number to call if you have a case already ("Premier line") is 800 257-7622 (USA)
    it is busy now but I'll keep calling

Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:13 PM
  • That number remained busy.

New number 800-936-3100, this is a public number (I asked "David" who was the first person I talked to)

Sorry for all the self-posts, but it always frustrates me when I find the same question and there is bad or missing data - so I'm updating my own post  : - )

I think it still would be appropriate if someone could mention which thread this should be in, they're calling me back so I will get a direct answer and if I know where to post I will put it there (unless they have me do 50 things before the patch works - I won't post something unless I'm sure it will work in general)

Thanks for reading,

-Chris C.

Sunday, May 2, 2010 5:50 PM
  • Did they help you fix this?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:28 AM
  • How about the VC++ forum?

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, June 17, 2012 11:41 PM