transfer my Streets and Trips 2011 to new pc RRS feed

  • Question

  • I want to buy a new pc and want to be able to have my Streets and Trips 2011 (with gps) program on the new pc.  I don't have a CD and don't remember if I just downloaded it.  I have the information about my name and the product ID found on my program.

    1)  How can I get my program on the new pc.

    2)  How do I find out what programs I have registered at Microsoft.

    Wednesday, December 3, 2014 9:55 PM