Kevin, how do I access the newsgroups? RRS feed

• Question

• I am new here, as I just signed on to this beta early this morning. I need help getting access to microsoft.beta.windowshomeserver

thanks. And thank you for letting me be a part of this exciting new beta. I will work hard to show you how much I appreciate it.

Wayne

Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:37 PM

Answers

• We setup a newsgroup specifically for MVPs, MS employees and a select group of beta participants that will be participating at a deeper level in the beta. 

We ask that all beta participants ask any and all questions on this web forum except for those mentioned above.

Thanks,

Kevin Beares
    Community Lead
    Windows Home Server

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:22 PM

All replies

•  Wayne Wastier wrote:

I am new here, as I just signed on to this beta early this morning. I need help getting access to microsoft.beta.windowshomeserver

Access to the news group is restricted. Not everyone on the beta will have access.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:41 AM
  • We setup a newsgroup specifically for MVPs, MS employees and a select group of beta participants that will be participating at a deeper level in the beta. 

We ask that all beta participants ask any and all questions on this web forum except for those mentioned above.

Thanks,

Kevin Beares
    Community Lead
    Windows Home Server

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:22 PM