".................../Foo.frm" could not be loaded RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I have been working in a vb6 code that I inherited. I have been keeping backups using source control of this code for the last 6 months, but somehow today, after trying to go to a previous version in the source control, the program started giving me a series of errors in several of the forms, saying:

Error during load. Refer tp '....../foo.log' for details.

Later displaying a message saying "......./foo.frm" could not be loaded -- continue loading project?

In all the files the log file, it says

'0' could not be loaded
    Line 0: The file C:\Documents and Settings\Jaime\My Documents\Techno\software_development\LM628_Applicati could not be loaded.

I have already tried to go back to the original version, but the problem persists.

At some point, I thought that the frx files might have been missing, but from the list of .frm files that display the error, several do have .frx files, which makes me thing that they might have been corrupted with the source control or something like that!!

By chance, do you know what is happening? why is not allowing me to load my project correctly?

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

With regards,

Jaime

• Moved by YiChun Chen Monday, March 29, 2010 1:48 AM It's off-topic here. (From:Visual Basic IDE)
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:32 PM

Answers