none
Browse Users Page Navigation RRS feed

• Question

• I would appreciate a bit easier to determine current page indicator.
    It is very difficult to navigate page to page.
    Perhaps even First and Last nav buttons would be useful.
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:19 PM

Answers

• Yes it's true, we implemented this page early in the cycle and ended up putting most of our resources into the other pages. We'll definitely be updating this page in the near future.

thanks for the feedback!

Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Friday, February 22, 2008 5:29 AM

All replies

• We do have first/last nav buttons, are they not as you would expect?
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:20 AM
  • Sam,

There is a double chevron [ << >> ] which seems to navigate ONLY to the next page.

I don't see a way to navigate to the first or last page.
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:42 AM
  • Arnie Rowland said:

Sam,

There is a double chevron [ << >> ] which seems to navigate ONLY to the next page.

I don't see a way to navigate to the first or last page.

There aren't enough pages to really see it yet, but the first and last page numbers will alwyas be visible. (Along with pages one either side of your current page)
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:41 AM
  • browse users stands out as uniquely different from the rest of the app. it would be much better to work like the ajax pages.
    you should read more
    Friday, February 22, 2008 4:02 AM
  • Yes it's true, we implemented this page early in the cycle and ended up putting most of our resources into the other pages. We'll definitely be updating this page in the near future.

thanks for the feedback!

Friday, February 22, 2008 5:29 AM