Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.RegisterAsyncServiceAction failed. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have encountered this below issue. I have extracted this error message from crm40svrsetup.log

00:23:55|   Info| Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Setup did not complete successfully.

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.RegisterAsyncServiceAction failed.
    An exception occurred during the Commit phase of the installation. This exception will be ignored and installation will continue. However, the application might not function correctly after installation is complete.
    Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.

This error is happened during the installation of CRM 4.0 in the x64 bit machine

This is the error message extracted from CRMAsyncService.log:

Affected parameters are:
       assemblypath = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Server\bin\CrmAsyncService.exe
       account = NetworkService
       description = Handles the processing of queued Asynchronous Events
       sqlserver = VSSQLCLUSTER01\SQLA
       displayname = Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service
       logfile = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.CONTOSO\Application Data\Microsoft\MSCRM\Logs\CrmAsyncService.log
       logtoconsole =
    An exception occurred in the OnCommitted event handler of Microsoft.Crm.ExtendedServiceInstaller.
    System.ServiceProcess.TimeoutException: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.
    An exception occurred during the Commit phase of the installation. This exception will be ignored and installation will continue. However, the application might not function correctly after installation is complete.

Please let me know if you need any necessary information to troubleshoot this error.

Thanks,

Hadi Teo.
    Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:47 PM

Answers

• can you get the log file and put at here.. most you see diagnostic tool

or contact MS for support

REgards,

Imran

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, June 26, 2009 6:13 PM
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:52 PM

All replies